The response to the COVID-19 virus has resulted in many questions. CAOHC understands many courses have been cancelled or will be cancelled as a result of government efforts to limit the spread of disease. While considering the well-being of our community, CAOHC will be immediately implementing the following:
- Any Course Directors (CDs) or Professional Supervisors (PS’s) that expired between March 16, 2020 and December 30, 2020, has automatically been extended until the end of the year (until December 31, 2020). All other CD/PS expiration dates will remain the same.
- Any OHC certification that expired between March 16th and September 30th, 2020 has automatically been extended for 6 months. All other OHC expiration dates will remain the same.
- If a longer OHC extension is needed, please fill out an extension form on the CAOHC website by clicking here.
- If an OHC needs to cancel attendance at a course, please contact the course director directly. Course Directors information can be found by clicking here.
- If a Course Directors needs to cancel or reschedule, please call (414) 276-5338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CAOHC will waive the usual $20 rescheduling fee for Course Directors or Companies wishing to cancel and re-schedule a OHC course that is/was cancelled due to the COVID-19 situation between March 1st and September 30th 2020.
To see your expiration date
, log on to MY ACCOUNT from our website at caohc.org.
Once logged in, you may review or print your certificate with the new expiration date.
During this time of uncertainty we ask that you practice caution, adhere to all information received from the government and your local municipalities, and use your best judgement to keep yourself and others safe. Please contact CAOHC at email@example.com with any concerns.