Click here for the prerequisites to becoming a Course Director.
Partner with CAOHC . . .
to become a Course Director!
What is a Course Director?
The Course Director (CD) is a certified hearing loss-prevention specialist that is trained to coordinate and teach CAOHC-approved courses for Occupational Hearing Conservationists (OHC).
CAOHC provides support for the Course Director by offering . . .
- Course Director training workshops 2-3 times per year.
- CAOHC approved educational materials to assist in teaching the OHC course.
- A listing of the approved course on CAOHC’s website.
- A listing of the Course Director contact information in the CAOHC CD directory
- Marketing assistance to reach those COHCs needing a recertification course.
Need more infomation? Click here for the prerequisites.